error while running fai-setup for ubuntu-edgy

Muniven Shekar-PTH473 Shekar.Muniven at motorola.com
Tue Sep 18 16:12:29 CEST 2007

I am able to get past that error by having FAI 3.2.1.

I have created a CD which has edgy contents. When I boot with this CD, I
am getting the following error:

--------------
Begin: Mounting the root file system....
BusyBox v1.1.3 (Debian ..) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help'  for a list of built-in commands.

/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
(initramfs)

Pls let me know where I need to look into. Is there anything that I can
check in the chroot environment?

Thanks,
Shekar