error while running fai-setup for ubuntu-edgy

Muniven Shekar-PTH473 Shekar.Muniven at motorola.com
Tue Sep 18 10:25:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to create a fai CD for Ubunut's edgy release. I am getting
some errors when I run the fai-setup -v. Pls find the output below..

I: Configuring ubuntu-minimal...
I: Base system installed successfully.
Creating base.tgz
Upgrading /home/symbol/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir
`/etc/resolv.conf' ->
`/home/symbol/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/etc/resolv.conf-installserver'
`/etc/resolv.conf' ->
`/home/symbol/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/etc/resolv.conf'
Get:1 http://security.ubuntu.com edgy-security Release.gpg [191B]
Get:2 http://security.ubuntu.com edgy-security Release [50.9kB]
Get:3 http://security.ubuntu.com edgy-security/main Packages [105kB]
Get:4 http://mirrors.kernel.org edgy Release.gpg [191B]
Get:5 http://security.ubuntu.com edgy-security/restricted Packages
[6170B]
Get:6 http://security.ubuntu.com edgy-security/universe Packages
[53.2kB]
Hit http://mirrors.kernel.org edgy Release
Ign http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de etch Release.gpg
Get:7 http://security.ubuntu.com edgy-security/multiverse Packages
[3796B]
Ign http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de etch Release
Ign http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de etch/koeln Packages
Hit http://mirrors.kernel.org edgy/main Packages
Get:8 http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de etch/koeln Packages [4951B]
Fetched 225kB in 1s (112kB/s)
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  fai-nfsroot: Depends: fai-client but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
Aborting
No diversion `any diversion of /sbin/discover-modprobe', none removed

Pls let me know as what should be done to fix this issue.

Thanks,
Shekar