installation on local dsk after network installation

antares atlantide antares.atlantide at hotmail.fr
Mon Nov 19 13:16:53 CET 2007

> From: lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:20:54 +0100
> To: linux-fai at uni-koeln.de
> Subject: RE: installation on local dsk after network installation
> CC:

>    > http://paste.debian.net/42501
>
>> find: /lib/modules/2.6.22-3-686/kernel/drivers/ide: No such file or directory
>> FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.22-3-686/modules.dep: No such file or directory
> You kernel does not match to the modules inside the nfsroot.
> --
> regards Thomas

I have correct but there is the same probleme
This is my system about network it running well but when the client machine reboot on disk there is nothing or no OS on local disk, somebody can give me the instruction to do the post-installation after the reboot of machine
you can see fai.log and shell.log

http://paste.debian.net/42873