Strange cfagent message ...

Ralf Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Wed May 9 19:29:21 CEST 2007

Hello list,

after upgrading from FAI2 to FAI3.1 (on Ubuntu Fesity) I changed my
cfengine scripts to be run by cfagent (after some googling arround).
No I end up with the following messages in cfagent.log:

=====   cfagent: FLAPTOP/40-misc   =====
cfengine:FlapTop-04::0: Warning: actionsequence is empty
cfengine:FlapTop-04::0: Warning: perhaps cfagent.conf/update.conf have
not yet been set up?
FLAPTOP/40-misc      OK.
=====   cfagent: FLAPTOP/72-misc   =====
cfengine:FlapTop-04::0: Warning: actionsequence is empty
cfengine:FlapTop-04::0: Warning: perhaps cfagent.conf/update.conf have
not yet been set up?
FLAPTOP/72-misc      OK.

And it looks as if none of the actions where performed. Here's 72-misc:

#!/usr/sbin/cfagent -f

control:
   any::
   actionsequence = ( editfiles )