SSH to install client does not work

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Thu Jun 21 12:06:00 CEST 2007

> PS.: Please keep the discussion on the list,
> such that others can help as well.

My apologies. This is one of the lists where when you hit "reply" the reply goes to the poster, not the list. When using "reply all" the post will get it twice. Is this by purpose?

Anyway ... I am happy to do some debugging.

The question remains open:

What part of the FAI code will look for FAI_FLAGS=sshd and start the ssh daemon. I think this has to be where it gets wrong?

I can ouf course try to just ignore that this FAI functionality doesn't work and replace it with a hook, but I think this is not the plan.

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------