ssh key / fai-chboot options?

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Wed Jan 31 15:25:57 CET 2007

Yo!

I probably could find this by more diligent application of the documentation
to my brain ... anyway:

 * ssh keys: to use ssh to copy the logfiles back, I need a
{nfsroot}/root/.ssh directory set up.  Does make-fai-nfsroot have hooks
where I could put that?

 * to use the initrd trick for all hosts, does fai-chboot has an easy option
so I don't have to modify the pxelinux.cfg file manually each time?  (I
don't want to create a default file - I don't want mistakes to happen when
somebody randomly net-boots some machine!)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Available for key signing in Z\xC3\xBCrich and Basel, Switzerland
                    (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)