FAI partitioning.

Ralph Crongeyer ralph at crongeyer.com
Thu Jan 25 17:03:24 CET 2007

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Sorry I didn't answer back for so long but I got pulled off of this to
another project.

But I now I'm back on getting FAI to do SW RAID.

Does anybody have a working SW RAID "/srv/fai/config/disk_config/FAIBASE or
FAISERVER" file that they could share with me as an example?

I'm running FAI 3.1.4 that is packaged with Debian Etch.

Thanks