Docu update

Oliver Osburg osburg at osburg.org
Tue Feb 13 20:42:08 CET 2007

Hi Carl,

thanks for interest! Best would be to put these things in the wiki. If
you do not have an account (I did not check) mail to:

faiwikimgr at informatik.uni-koeln.de

regards,
oliver

* Carl J. Van Arsdall <cvanarsdall at mvista.com> [070213 20:24]:

--
 *  Oliver Osburg    -     Software and System Architect  *
 *  email: osburg at osburg.org     phone: +49 179 50 76 784 *