installation time needed for gnome and scrollkeeper

Oliver Osburg osburg at osburg.org
Tue Feb 13 19:17:22 CET 2007

Hi,

I just finish a new FAI server based on etch and the installation times
are horrible (>4000 seconds) and as far as I can see the time is consumed
by endless runs of "gconf*" and scrollkeeper.

Does anybody know a workaround for this behaviour?

regards, Oliver

--
 *  Oliver Osburg    -     Software and System Architect  *
 *  email: osburg at osburg.org     phone: +49 179 50 76 784 *