issue.linuxlogo files...

Ralph Crongeyer ralph at crongeyer.com
Thu Feb 8 17:48:49 CET 2007

Thanks for the info everyone, I got it fixed.

Besides removing this package you may want to comment out the following
lines in /srv/fai/config/scripts/FAIBASE/40-misc:

#       { ${target}/etc/inittab
#         ReplaceAll "/sbin/getty 38400"
#               With "/sbin/getty -f /etc/issue.linuxlogo 38400"
#       }

Thanks for the help.

Ralph