Strange error w/ fai-mirror

Michael Tautschnig tautschn at model.in.tum.de
Wed Feb 7 00:37:42 CET 2007

> I'm running 3.1.6.  After running the command and some downloading the
> script produces an error...
>
> [apt doing stuff.....]
> Calling apt-move
> /usr/bin/fai-mirror: line 319: $pfile: ambiguous redirect
> overlord:/srv/fai/config/package_config#
>
> Is this something I've done wrong or a problem with the script?

Definitely a problem of the script as it should deal with such situations
properly, but in essence it means that

pfile=$(find $mirrordir/dists -name Packages)

returns more than one match (or none?)

Could you try this find command manually after the script has failed? $mirrordir
is the directory you are using for creating a mirror.

Thanks,