Multiple architectures on a single fai server

Sjors Robroek sjors at lorentz.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Dec 5 12:55:58 CET 2007

Dear all,

I am currently trying to generate a NFSroot for both our 64 and 32bits
desktop machines, but i'm not having much success. I've tried running
make-fai-nfsroot and fai-setup under linux32. And while it does generate
a nfsroot, it's still all 64bits.

Installing a fai server on a 32bits machine is not really an option,
since we don't have lots of 32 bits machines available anymore and
because it makes managing the nfsroots a lot more complicated, unless
there's ofcourse no other choice.

Does anyone have any ideas to solve this problem?

Greetings,

Sjors Robroek