GPG signing: almost there

Per Foreby perf at ddg.lth.se
Tue Aug 28 16:51:03 CEST 2007

Thanks for the GPG signature. Unfortunately somthing is missing:

$ grep fai /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download etch koeln
$ apt-key list|tail -5
pub   1024D/AB9B66FD 2000-08-18
uid                  Thomas Lange <lange at debian.org>
uid                  Thomas Lange <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de>
sub   1024g/F526E7DB 2000-08-18

$ aptitude update 1>/dev/null
W: Conflicting distribution: http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de etch Release (expected etch but got )
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de etch/koeln Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/www.informatik.uni-koeln.de_fai_download_dists_etch_koeln_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)

I'm far from an expert on this subject, but I compared with my own
repository and noted the following differences:

* I don't have a Release file in dists, only in dists/etch.
* Your dists/etch/Release doesn't have any headers
* Your dists/etch/koeln/binary-i386/Packages is empty

If you want to do the comparison yourself, our repository is at
http://ftp.ddg.lth.se/debian-lth/. It is created with reprepro, and
signed via the reprepro --ask-passphrase option. (A bit primitive, but
it seems to work.)

/Per