Problem with script 'make-fai-nfsroot'

Vincent Batoufflet vincent at buf.fr
Fri Aug 24 15:49:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have another problem with my FAI setup. I have installed FAI 3.2 on an
amd64 debian setup (with source: deb
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download etch koeln)

But when I run 'make-fai-nfsroot', I have an error like above:

Creating FAI nfsroot in /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir.
By default it needs more than 330 MBytes disk space.
This may take a long time.
/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir already exists. Removing
/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir
Creating base system using debootstrap version 0.3.3.2etch1
Calling debootstrap etch /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir
http://ftp.debian.org/debian
Creating base.tgz
Upgrading /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir
Making a key pair for cfengine, please wait, this could take a minute...
Writing private key to /var/lib/cfengine2/ppkeys/localhost.priv
Writing public key to /var/lib/cfengine2/ppkeys/localhost.pub
install_packages: reading config files from directory /etc/fai
Can't call method "exists" on an undefined value at
/usr/sbin/install_packages line 413, <FILE> line 36.
Aborting
Removing `local diversion of /sbin/discover-modprobe to
/sbin/discover-modprobe.distrib'

I tried with a personal and with default configuration, it's the same.

Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
Vincent Batoufflet

Buf Compagnie
3 rue Roquepine 75008 Paris, FRANCE
tel +33 1 42 68 18 28 - fax +33 1 42 68 18 29