BIOS

Oliver Osburg osburg at osburg.org
Thu Aug 9 11:15:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

Flashing a large number of BIOSes is done regularly by members of the
linuxbios (http://linuxbios.org)or openbios(www.openbios.org) project. I
think Stefan Reinauer (stepan at coresystems.eu) can answer you a lot of
your questions.

Hth and kind regards,

Oliver

* Thomas Lange <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de> [070809 10:42]:

--
 *   Oliver Osburg   -  Administrator E-lingo PH Freiburg   *
 *  email: oliver.osburg at ph-freiburg.de phone: +49761682164 *