Testing changes in FAI

Mon Sep 25 17:44:44 CEST 2006

    > What is the timeline for FAI 3, and is there some type of roadmap or
    > feature list for it available?  I looked around on the wiki, but
    > didn't see anything there.
FAI 3.0 will be release this week, if nothing serious happens. FAI 3.0
will not include an updated version of the FAI guide. This will be
added later. Currently there's no roadmap or feature list available,
but this is my own TODO list:
http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/rails/todos/list

You can read the NEWS directly from the svn tree here:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/fai/trunk/debian/NEWS?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

If you like to see other new features for FAI 3 please discuss that on
the linux-fai-devel mailing list.