unsigned repositories (PROBLEM FOUND!)

Juraj Holtak juraj.holtak at proaut.org
Thu Sep 21 15:03:36 CEST 2006

Well,

what I did was using FAI 2.10.5 just 2 days ago to install ETCH -> no
problems, no additional fix or hook,the fix is alredy in apt.conf.d

then I moved to beta, as it got into testing(etch) (too soon in my opinion)
and from this point on, I`m experiencing problems

now if I look at /tmp/target/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/ on the clients it says:

f-t3-b-c-t-0a9:~# ls /tmp/target/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/70debconf
/tmp/target/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/70debconf

and

ls /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/
10fai  70debconf  90fai

so the 10fai and 90fai is MISSING.

ok now tell me how this is possible and how to quickfix it, so I can install
my testmaschine and calm down some people who are getting littlebit  nervous
(including myself)  because of project delays ;-)

cheers
juraj