unsigned repositories (PROBLEM FOUND!)

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Thu Sep 21 15:18:05 CEST 2006

Juraj, please don't do fullquotes at the bottom of mails, that's not
good to read, only quote the parts necessary, and add your comments
below, or in between.

On 9/21/06, Juraj Holtak <juraj.holtak at proaut.org> wrote:
> [...]
> ls /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/
> 10fai  70debconf  90fai
>
> so the 10fai and 90fai is MISSING.
>
> ok now tell me how this is possible

I have no explanation for this now.

> and how to quickfix it

I told you, you can copy the missing files with a pre installation hook.

>, so I can install
> my testmaschine and calm down some people who are getting littlebit  nervous
> (including myself)  because of project delays ;-)

You can't expect beta releases be free of errors - so if you use them
in production, you and your managers should know to risk finding
errors which cause delays. Please stick with 2.X if you need stable
software.
But don't forget that we need beta testers to make progress in
development, so we appreciate your testing. And don't forget, the
people developing FAI have always delays in their projects other than
FAI because they make FAI for you :)

Henning