Kernel Panic with custom kernel

Vicky vicky27in at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:35:48 CEST 2006

Basically the cd will serve as an installation for training stuff. so
there will be few packages as required for the training and will work
on dell, IBM and some intel based systems with minimum support for
specific hardware (ethernet, sound etc)

I would like to have the bootsplash which will not show the installer
all the lines while the cd is being installed, instead just a screen
that shows the logo and messages during installation (silent mode as
per bootsplash)...

I have uploaded the kernel config file. At the moment the kernel
config is taken from one of the kernels that I am using on my system.
(the kernel I compiled is working on my system but not in FAI).

regards
Vicky