Kernel Panic with custom kernel

Vicky vicky27in at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:38:49 CEST 2006

On 9/19/06, Henning Sprang <henning_sprang at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 9/19/06, Vicky <vicky27in at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I need the boot splash support into the kernel...and there are many
> > other drivers to be added/removed from the kernel also....but the main
> > thing is the boot splash...
>
> The fai-kernels are only used at install time! Are you sure you need
> the bootsplash at installation, and that you _must_ remove drivers for
> installation?
>
> Henning

Henning,
I need the bootsplash at installation time as well after the
installation is complete. (kind of GUI booting). Secondly removing
drivers or support is not mandatory I would like to do that only to
preserve the installation on specific hardware. that is just a test so
that the students dont go on and install the application
everwhere!!!...bu the main thing is bootsplash.
regds.
vicky.