Trouble With Brand New NFSROOT

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Wed Sep 6 13:25:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

btw, please dont cc: me, I'm subscribed. Thanks.

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 13:04, Henning Sprang wrote:
> He writes that he is using sarge on the Install client and server, so
> no Ubuntu is involved anywhere, just a similar problem occurs on
> Ubuntu. So why should he use Ubuntu fai-kernels?

Oh, then i misinterpreted him.

Toni, which kernel-package do you install on the installed system? Something
from backports.org or from sid or ?

Also, fai-kernels from sid is problematic on sarge / backports.org system, as
that package is build with gcc4.1 while the backports kernel are build with
gcc3.3.

regards,
	Holger