Is this a bug?

Carl J. Van Arsdall cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Thu Oct 19 19:28:48 CEST 2006

Hey, I just downloaded 3.1 (btw thanks for the updates!!!) and running
fai setup I came across a couple errors that were printed out, are these
normal:

 From output:

Adding additional packages to /srv/fai/nfsroot_i386:
fai-nfsroot module-init-tools dhcp3-client ssh rdate lshw hwinfo portmap
bootpc rsync lftp rsh-client less dump reiserfsprogs usbutils psmisc
pciutils hdparm smartmontools parted lvm2 dnsutils ntpdate dosfstools
cvs jove xfsprogs xfsdump sysutils dialog discover mdetect libnet-perl
console-tools console-common expect iproute udev subversion grub lilo
hwtools read-edid
Extracting templates from packages: 100%
/var/lib/dpkg/tmp.ci/preinst: line 63: [: -eq: unary operator expected
/var/lib/dpkg/tmp.ci/preinst: line 63: [: -eq: unary operator expected

--

Carl J. Van Arsdall
cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Build and Release