fai-cd using wrong sources.list

Russel Hill rhill at key.net
Thu Oct 5 22:45:08 CEST 2006

We're in the process of stepping up to fai 3.0. I had things working a
month or so ago (pre 3.0) and I've since installed the 3.0 packages.  I
can build an ISO using fai-cd but when it boots it attempts to install
using /etc/apt/sources.list, which doesn't work from the CD. The
sources.list that would work from the CD is found at
/etc/fai/apt/sources.list.

I haven't been able to find anything in the docs or on the mailing list.

/etc/apt/sources.list has the correct entries to construct nfsroot. I
suppose I could overwrite it between calling fai-mirror and fai-cd. This
would smell because fai-cd already does the work to construct the
correct sources.list.

Am I missing something simple and obvious?