PRELOADRM help

Brian E. Seppanen seppy at chartermi.net
Thu Nov 30 20:58:35 CET 2006

Hi Folks:

I'm using FAI 2.8.4 with debian sarge.   I have a customized package that
I think I should use PRELOADRM to download for installing.   I don't
understand the documentation in Section 6.8.    It says that

A line which contains the PRELOADRM commands, downloads a file using
wget(1) into a directory before installing the packages.   Using the file:
URL this file is copied from $FAI_ROOT to the download directory.

Does this mean that PRELOADRM will download the file from the URL
specified and place it in $FAI_ROOT from where it will be installed?

and is the syntax
PRELOADRM file: http://www.webserver.net/package_i386.deb

or is it something different?

Thanks,