Static IP Configurations

Edward Murphy edward.murphy at proxima-tech.com
Tue Nov 28 21:25:25 CET 2006

Brian,

If you are doing your installation through PXE, then it's as simple as
setting your DHCP configuration for the host, and in your
config/50-class file do not include the "DHCP" class. When installing
your host, FAI then realises you want a static ip, and installs the
correct information into /etc/network/interfaces for you.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards
Edward Murphy
IT Services Manager