FAI developers meeting 2006, registration started

Thu May 18 12:04:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

this year's FAI developers meeting will be held from 21 to 23 of july
at the Linuxhotel (http://www.linuxhotel.de/) in Essen/Germany. I'm
very happy that we have a sponsor this year. Gonicus GmbH
(http://www.gonicus.de/) will give us money to pay some travel
costs.

The language the workshop will be held in is both German and English,
depending on the participants. Maybe we will also consider shell, perl
and sgml (for the documentation :-).

The first announcement can be found here:
http://www.uni-koeln.de/bin2/maillist/linux-fai/20060412.120815/171829

If you want to join the developers meeting, feel free to send me
(lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de) an Email. Please include the following
information in your mail:

What's your name?
Where do you come from? (maybe for traveling together to Essen)
The date you'll arrive and leave (default is friday and sunday):
Do you want to sleep in the Linuxhotel?
Do you need sponsorship for travel costs? How much will you need?
Do you have any specific plans what you want to work on during the workshop?

I will set up a wiki page for this workshop next week, so we can
discuss the topics we will like to work on.