Conflicting inetd packages

Russel Hill russh347 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 21:29:24 CEST 2006

We've been using an older version of FAI with FAI-bootcd for quite a
while now.  Now we're attempting to update to the latest FAI. We've
installed the fai-packages from debian testing. The debian package
versions are all 2.10.2

make-fai-nfsroot appears to be installing both openbsd-inetd and
netkit-inetd. I'm not certain how that's possible since openbsd-inetd
conflicts and replaces netkit-inetd. Anyway, fai-mirror gets to:
"Adding packages from base.tgz." and bails with the following
complaint:

    openbsd-inetd: Conflicts: netkit-inetd
E: Broken packages

We haven't been able to find any way to resolve this conflict.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Russel Hill