fai-mirror and conflicting packages

Larry Lindsey gtg306b at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 2 23:26:40 CEST 2006

Is there a way to use fai-mirror to create a mirror with conflicting package
types?

The kernel packages that I've mentioned here before all conflict with each other
(they need to for various reasons), but I'd like to be able to select one of the
set for installation automatically, however, fai-mirror attempts to download all
packages simultaneously, and it seems that apt-get will simply refuse to
concurrently download conflicting packages.  Any ideas?  I've already attempted
to place all of the packages in files/, but they take up > 10MB, causing FAI to
error-out early in the installation.

Thanks