Strange problem with fai-mirror not finding the kernel package from my mirror

tundis phil philtundis at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 12 15:02:51 CET 2006

 Hi,

 I just use Fai-cd and I had the same problem.
 I resolved it by putting some a line in the script /usr/sbin/fai-cd.

 In the old script, there was :

 deb file:/file/mirror stable main

 I replace it by

 deb file:/file/mirror stable main
 deb file:/file/mirror sarge main

 I think the problem came for the section of the kernel, it was sarge and now it is stable, so you need the two sections (sarge et stable) in order to have all the packages.

 Phil