FAI 2.9 - PB with FAI-NFSROOT

tundis phil philtundis at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 14 10:31:09 CET 2006

--- Henning Sprang <henning_sprang at gmx.de> a écrit :

> On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 12:19 +0100, tundis phil
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just try to install FAI 2.9 on a sarge and I
> encounter the following
> > problem with fai-nfsroot.
> > To install FAI 2.9, I can not do an apt-get since
> all the packages are
> > in testing, so I dowload them :
>
> Why do you want exactly 2.9? Is 2.9.1 an option for
> you?
> Then read the fai homepage or the wiki on how to use
> the apt repository
> at uni-koeln. There should be 2.9.1.
>
> Henning

Hi, I wanted 2.9.1 to try the new version of FAI. I
already try 2.8.4 by the past with FAI-CD.
I just see your message today and go to the WIKI for
the deb repository URL.
I will try with it but I already did with a local
mirror. But your soluce is easier than with a local
mirror.

Thanks too

Phil tundis