config directory doesn't mount and ssh problem

wtautz wtautz at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Dec 1 00:32:17 CET 2006

wtautz wrote:

>>> Could of sworn that I wrote that mounting manually worked.
>>>

>> Then, is there any error message you could see when it should have mounted it
>> automatically?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Michael
>>

> Also I'm using the latest packages from Thomas apt archive and I'm running
> this on dapper/Ubuntu.
>
> Walter

Just to let folks know, with Michael's help he kindly pointed out that
I had a mismatch in FAI version from the server and client. I had forgotten
to add Thomas sources.list entry for debian etch in the file
/etc/fai/apt/sources.list
on my dapper server which was already running the etch 3.1.2 versions
because
I had added Thomas' sources list entry. Duh! It works
now albeit the grub prompt comes up.
Walter