fai-setup

fai amd faiamd64 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 19:36:22 CEST 2006

    > Calling debootstrap sid /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot
    > http://192.168.0.100/debian
    > E: No such script: http://192.168.0.100/debian

>Hmm. I think there something wrong with your mirror.
>Which debootstrap version? Try debootstrap on its own like this:

debootstrap --verbose sid /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot
http://192.168.0.100/debian

yes I had tried that and it worked perfectly. but the problem is this
part of make-fai-nfsroot script so even if i got this command to work
properly, i still need the script (fai-setup) to execute fully for the
setup to finish. i will try with an official mirror.

thank you very much for the prompt response. appreciate it.

regards
john