aptitude warning during installation

kris kris at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 26 01:01:47 CEST 2006

My fai install is failing due to aptitude refusing to install
packages from an untrusted source i.e. my mirror.

Does anybody have a pointer and/or solution for this.
See the software log attached

WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
this is what you want to do.

  ipmitool libedit2 libusb-0.1-4 hdparm libopenipmi0 exim4-config
  libnfsidmap1 dhcp3-client libsensors3 libsasl2 libdiscover2 libbz2-1.0
  exim4-daemon-light perl nscd libsasl2-modules sysutils rsh-server strace
  libevent1 lam4c2 libgnutls12 dhcp3-common procinfo ntp-simple
  debconf-utils discover tofrodos lam-runtime libexpat1 libkrb53 tcsh
  openssh-client reiserfsprogs rdate readline-common time ntp-server rwho
  cfengine openipmi rsync linuxlogo file ntp rwhod libglib2.0-data ssh
  perl-modules memtester libglib2.0-0 libdb4.4 libsysfs2 libsnmp-base
  rsh-client ntpdate exim4 libsnmp9 discover-data grub exim4-base perl-doc
  openssh-server portmap libreadline5 nfs-common less jove libmagic1 gnupg
  libldap2

Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No": Abort.
ERROR: 65280 65280

--
Kristian Kvilekval
kris at cs.ucsb.edu  http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~kris w:805-893-2526 h:504-9756