FAI workshop in Essen/Germany

Wed Apr 12 11:39:53 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm planing the next FAI developers workshop. This meeting will be held
in the LinuxHotel in Essen/Germany. See http://www.linuxhotel.de/.

Everybody who is already a FAI user and likes to help the FAI project
(writing docu, fixing bugs, testing) is invited to participate. The
workshop will be free of charge, and I also like to collect some money
from sponsors to pay some travel costs for those who can't pay it by
themselfes.

Please note that this is _not_ a FAI users workshop for people willing
to learn how to use FAI. That said, you are very welcome come even if
you are not too deep into FAI's inner workings and don't want to help
us coding FAI, but want to help us writing Documentation about how to
use it, for example.

First, I like to find a date and get some feedback who likes to
participate.

These are possible dates:

16 - 18 june
30 june - 2 july
14 - 16 july
21 - 23 july

Please send an email to me (or fai at informatik.uni-koeln.de) including
your name and all dates on which you could attend the workshop.