basic fai_configdir as conffiles (was Re: fai 2.8.4 -> 2.9.1 update)

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Sun Apr 9 00:16:58 CEST 2006

Yo,

On Thursday 23 March 2006 10:29, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> I'm just updating from fai 2.8.4 to 2.9.1.  Is there documentation as to
> what I need to change in my existing configuration space?

Not really, diff is your only friend here :(

As this also happens frequently, with almost every second update, I've been
proposing for long to define a basic configdir as debian conffiles, so that
those get upgraded as well (and the bugs there get fixed "automatically").

This would require some small changes to the simple examples, but not that
many.

regards,
	Holger