kernel install problems.

Allan Bailey allan at nefud.org
Fri Sep 9 17:04:55 CEST 2005

Thomas Lange <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de> wrote:

>    > From the /tmp/fai logs, my reference to kernel-image packages are removed,
>    > claiming they are "unknown".
>Please give us the important lines from your log, but not the complete log.

from software.log I find:

====
install_packages: executing chroot /tmp/target apt-get clean
WARNING: These unknown packages are removed from the installation list: kernel-image-2.6.11-9-amd64-generic kernel-image-2.6.11-9-amd64-\
k8-smp ldap-client libdb-mysql-perl libstdc++2.10-dbg mtr-tiny
====

I find no other references to the kernel in the logs.

thanks,
Allan