FAI in italian

Damiano Venturin dam at venturin.net
Tue Sep 6 18:16:38 CEST 2005

Hi all
I'm Damiano from Italy and just testing FAI for te first time

I love FAI very much also if I had some difficulties
I thanks a lot who helped me in #fai

For this reason, if you are agree I would like to help to the
documentation project, translating it in italian and may be adding
something more to the documentation.
It's also possibile that I'll translate it also in Rumanian but not sure
of this right now.

If you are agree, may someone send me the sgml or xml-source of the
documentation and introduce me that what I have to know?
--
enjoy
Dam

[ La mia chiave pubblica è disponibile qui
http://pgpkeys.telering.at/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF0DB6D80CDBD5440 ]
[ Il mio sito: http://www.venturin.net ]