still problem in remote mount

Michael Tautschnig michael.tautschnig at zt-consulting.com
Tue Nov 15 19:25:27 CET 2005

> Here's there is the content of the file
> /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot/etc/fai/fai.conf:

[...] (seems fine)

Another two things you could check:
- Can you confirm that there is network activity at all, i.e., your client is
  sending requests to nodo00 and it is _not_ responding, or at least not with the
  correct source address (those promicous-mode message seemed a bit strange...)
- Just a guess, but the timeout could also happen due to some error of portmap
  on the client - you could try to add some debugging output to
  <nfsroot>/usr/share/fai/subroutines to check that; I think the local consoles
  are not yet available at that point.

HTH,