FAI and portmapper problems

Mon May 30 14:57:36 CEST 2005

I also encountered the problems when ssh.postinst calls adduser and
this calls rpcinfo inside the chroot environment. As a simple solution,
I created a hook /fai/hooks/instsoft.NIS:

#! /bin/sh
$ROOTCMD dpkg-divert --package fai --divert /var/yp/MMMakefile /var/yp/Makefile

This is a simple workaround but the fault is the test in
/usr/share/perl5/Debian/AdduserCommon.pm which does not work if it's
called inside a chroot environment. A bug should be filed against it.

But now I have a problem with am-utils.post. Maybe a similar bug?