Crossposting to FAI Lists and Debian BTS - was: "Re: fai: fcopy does not resolve uid/gid"

Henning Sprang henning_fai at gmx.de
Tue May 24 12:15:41 CEST 2005

Hy,
As Thomas already pointed out to me in private mail some time ago: can
we agree that mails to the Debian BTS are not cross-posted to any of the
FAI lists, except it is really so very important that we don't want
anybody to miss the information?

Reason: everybody who has subscribed to the fai package in the Debian
BTS gets these mails twice, and I would like to propose instead, that
everybody interested in the FAI package and all it's bugs just
subscribes the FAI package in the debian BTS.

Because it's really hard to find where to subscribe (at least even I had
to search some minutes - and i just did it last week) - it's there:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fai.html

please let me know if this is an inappropriate idea...
Henning