USB keyboard during install

Nicolas Triantafillou nick at uow.edu.au
Wed May 11 08:24:48 CEST 2005

Hmm.. the network seems to be fine on ours :) They're PXE booting and
fai 2.6.3 seemed to install fine.. Are you using 2.6.8 ? I'm installing
with that and then installing my own rolled 2.6.9 and it goes OK.

The FAI 2.8.2 installation however, I can't really get a machine
completely installed.. because I can't use the USB keyboard, I can't
debug my current problem and get any futher ;-)

'Warning: directory /fai/class not found.'
<snip>
Directory /fai/class not found. Following subdirectories found:
/fai
cp: cannot stat 'FAI_CLASSES': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'variables.sh': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/tmp/fai/dis_var.sh': No such file or directory
Aborting.

any ideas on that one? ;-)

Nick.