USB keyboard during install

Nicolas Triantafillou nick at uow.edu.au
Wed May 11 07:56:27 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've noticed that since the release notes for FAI 2.4, there has been:

- USB keyboard support during installation

however, I've never got this working and have always gone back to the
PS2 keyboards for my initial builds.

Are there any additional modules I need to activate to get this working?
and if so, which/where ?

I've recently upgraded from FAI 2.6.3 to 2.8.2 and all is going well so
far, but my latest bunch of machines (Dell GX280's) are USB only and
don't even have PS2 support at all, so I guess it's time to fix it ;-)

Cheers,

Nick.