FAI: installation aborted.

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Tue May 10 21:47:51 CEST 2005

ah, that helped.  install took 200 secs!  awesome!  the strange thing is
that I compiled the nfsroot with 2.6.8.1, but the kernel on the machine
has 2.4.27.  ....I have an inkling that this has something todo with my
config in /usr/share/fai/ so I'll go check in there...and read more
of the docs I skipped over...

I think this is going to be a great addition to our configuration.  we do
alot of kernel hacking, so machines go up and down like...popcorn.
hopefully the PPC stuff will be stable soon...or maybe I can help
that move along :)

thanks everyone!
-dan

On 10, May, 2005, Thomas Lange declared: