FAI: installation aborted.

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Tue May 10 20:36:49 CEST 2005

oh, as previously noted, I should add my running system parameters:

IBM HS20 eServer BladeCenter, with dual 3.06 GHz Intel Xeon(TM) CPUs,
2.5GM RAM and 40 GB 5400 RPM DMA/ATA-100 hard drive
Debian linux-2.6.8.1 (I compiled this)
FAI 2.8
tftp-hpa 0.40
NFS 0.99

also, I looked at the my syslog, and I see this:

  tftp: client does not accept options
  blade01 rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from blade02:800 for /diskless_ro (/diskless_ro)

maybe I should try a different tftp server?

On 10, May, 2005, Dan B. Phung declared: