FAI-CD ISO image available

Thu Mar 3 15:52:11 CET 2005

Hi all,

after the official presentation of FAI-CD at FOSDEM you can now
download the ISO image at

http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/fai-cd

Pay attention, it's about 600Mbytes large. It includes the simple
examples that are included in the FAI package. I used fai-mirror(1) to
create the partitial Debian mirror and a new implementation of Nial
Young's fai-bootCD script to create the ISO image. This script is
currently not released, I need some more feedback for the ISO, and
have to do some debugging on the building script before it will be
available.

Have fun and send feedback to fai at informatik.uni-koeln.de or discuss
problems on the fai mailling list.