something I do not understand

Thomas Wuppermann tw at hbt.de
Wed Jun 8 14:56:06 CEST 2005

Hi all,

could be my fault but I don't understand why fai-mirror only parses files in fai/package_config
whith names in upper case.

bug or feature?

We configure the kernel-package we want the client to install in the file
$FAI-Configdir/fai/packages_conf/<hostname> to get this package into the fai-mirror the script has to parse these files as well..

I made a workaround but now I wonder if that workaround works around a feature I didn't see ;-)

Greetings Thomas

Hamburger Berater Team GmbH     Telefon: 040/369779-0
Stadthausbrücke 3 (Fleethof)    Telefax: 040/369779-99
20355 Hamburg                   eMail  : tw at hbt.de

Internet:
http://www.hbt.de
http://www.geofox.de
http://www.geonetwatch.de

ISO9001: DQS-Zertifikat-Nr. 5206-02
Alle Attachments geprüft mit Norton AntiVirus 7.6