where is the "catnc" command which in file /fai/class/01alias

Holger Levsen fai at layer-acht.org
Mon Jan 31 10:21:08 CET 2005

Hi,

On Monday 31 January 2005 07:37, you wrote:
> hi: I'm newbie to fai, in file  fai/class/01alias  has some line like
> the following:
[...]
> I can't find the "catnc" command,  which package include the "catnc"?
> any of your help will be appriated!

catnc is a shell function defined in the example class files in class - it
used to be defined in class/01alias - but first, these are only examples, you
have to copy them to use them, and second, you didn't state which fai version
you are using.

and about your other mail, half an hour later: please do not post html-mails
to this list. Thomas Lange will flame you (=politly ask you not to send them
anymore) and I, and probably others, won't read it. please repost as
plain-old txt-mail.

regards,
 Holger