fai trick: fix weird hostname

Mon Jan 24 12:00:04 CET 2005

    > There is no hostname in our local DNS for those DHCP addresses, so FAI
    > assigns the IP address (!) to HOSTNAME. But '172.16.1.241' is a weird
    > hostname. This is later used in /etc/hostname, /etc/hosts and probably at
    > other places.

In fai 2.6.6 you can set the hostname by appending following parameter to the kernel:

HOST=demohost

This will also set the hostname. For example. the fai CD contains following boot
entry for grub:

title FAI no network (pw: installme)
password installme
root (fd0)
kernel /vmlinuz root=/dev/ram0 init=/linuxrc FAI_FLAGS="verbose,createvt,syslogd" FAI_ACTION=install ip=off HOST=demohost rw
initrd /initrd.img