Copy directories with fcopy

Fri Jan 7 13:22:39 CET 2005

    > Hi there,
    > Trying to use FAI again for a second batch of computers with a new
    > configuration.
Fine! Seems that you are satisfied with your autom. installation of
your first batch. Can you please fill out the fai questionnaire?
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/questionnaire

    > I'm wondering if it's possible to use fcopy to just copy an entire
    > directory structure for a defined class, rather than creating
    > directories with the filenames and renaming the actual file as the
    > classname? I have tried various ways but cannot do it....
fcopy is made for directory structure where you only need to copy a
couple of files. It's not intended for copying the whole directory
tree. Therefore you can use ftar(8).