FAI LOGO

Manuel Kiessling manuel at kiessling.net
Thu Feb 24 08:39:23 CET 2005

Hi,

John Meagher schrieb:
 > How about a cross between a penguin and a rabbit?

this brings to my mind a Microsoft print campaign in a major german IT
magazine (c't) some years ago, with a handful of penguin-<otheranimal>
crosses, and the text stating something in the direction of - oh wait, I
finally found it:

<http://hardware.localhost.nl/?ct=nth&pic=/pictures/2001-2003/Miscellaneous/MSAD.JPG>

The text says: "An open OS does not only have advantages", the smaller
text at the top basically say "An open OS can mutate. With Windows 2000
on the other hand, you find all services in one place..."

This was even on slashdot e.a., and thus I guess this isn't such a good
idea. There is even a penguin-rabbit cross on it!

--
  Manuel